|All our refurbished system cards are PROFESSIONALLY tested or repaired, and shrink wrapped. They look like new and ready to be installed in your home or office phone system. Our technicians fully inspect every part and we can guarantee our 1-YEAR WARRANTY commitment. Buy with confidence!
For NEW OHP 6000 Please click here. We also stock New models in Panasonic factory retail boxes.
OHP 6000 Features
- USB connection Connect to your PC via USB to add new content or update firmware.
- PC connection...strictly optional Unit uses PC only to update content stored in flash memory. Updated content can optionally be added by copying an MP3 or WMA audio file to a Smart Media Card without the unit ever being connected to a PC or network.
- MessageStudio software Allows users to create new on-hold audio content with voice and music on their PC with a few mouse clicks. Then, just transfer the file directly to the unit’s on-board memory, to a Smart Media Card, or upload to a server for a network update.
- Auto start after power loss Retains stored preferences such as:music selection, repeat mode and volume settings. If power to the unit is lost, unit immediately returns to continuous playback with all settings without human intervention.
- LCD Control Panel 6 line backlit LCD panel displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection. Display also shows a variety of important information so user can choose playback preferences and easily determine unit's operational status.
- Flash memory 16MB of on-board flash memory stores over 57 minutes of awesome sounding content. Additional Smart Media Cards (not included) can add over 9 hours of content for continuous playback.
- Ready to go right out of the box Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent “thanks for holding…” messages. Just plug it in and walk away. Anything else is completely optional.
- Free personalization A free professionally voiced, personalized on-hold production is provided to the customer automatically when a product is registered.
- Simple, plug-in installation Easily connects to any "music-on-hold ready" PBX or KEY system (95% of all phone systems) or optional music-on-hold adapter module
- Analog Phone Capability (OHP 6500 only!) Adds true "hold button" hold-music-activation to standard analog and KSU-less telephones with up to 4 lines and 50 station sets. Works with all types of phones...even cordless.
- Sound Quality The OHP 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz. Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio).
OHP 6000 Series Digital Players
Whether you want the flexibility to create your own, professional sounding music and message on-hold audio at a moment's notice, or if you want a professionally produced message production e-mailed to you the new OHP 6000 is the ultimate solution.
The OHP 6000 is a revolutionary digital music-on-hold playback system supports MP3 and WMA audio formats. The unit has 16mb of on board memory preloaded with over 57 minutes of great sounding licensed music content, so it’s ready to go right out of the box. Add new content to the player by connecting to a PC via the USB port or just slip in a Smart Media Card with new content. By adding a Smart Media Card you can increase the memory to 128mb and over 9 hours of content.
Best of all, there are no moving parts to break or wear...non-volatile memory means it retains its recorded content, even after power failure.
OHP 6000 Software
With the simple-to-use MessageStudio Software (included) you're just a few mouse clicks away from your own, professional sounding, custom on-hold audio presentation. You'll be surprised at just how quick, fun and easy it is to sound like a Fortune 500 company.
Variety of Music and Message Choices - choose from 20 different royalty-free music backgrounds and 8 different prerecorded "thank you for holding" messages in both male & female voices, as well as messages in Spanish (neutral dialect).
User-Recordable - plug a microphone into your PC's sound card to record a new message at a moment's notice. Auto-Record Tones - software generates special tones which automatically start and stop the recording process in the digital audio player.
On-the-Fly Mixing - automatically fades music down when a message begins.
MP3 & .WAV file compatible - works with any .MP3 or standard .WAV file for music or messages.
Save time & money on professionally produced voice services - with the MessageStudio software, professionally voiced messages can now be delivered to you at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time.
E-mail message delivery - receive new, professionally voiced on-hold message updates via e-mail.
Simple to use, scriptwriting "wizard" allows even the most reluctant writer to create a script as professionally as a Madison Avenue copywriter. Submit your finished script for voiceover by "national-broadcast-quality" voice talent!