Record & Play Images with Audio
This program lets you use a PC at a distant location for recording and playing back images with voices captured by network cameras connected to the LAN or Internet. With the recording of both image and sound, you can "feel" the ambience that cannot be expressed by images alone.
Motion Detection Recording and Timer Recording
The program is equipped with a motion detection recording function1 that activates recording only when people or other moving objects are detected, and a timer recording function that starts and stops recording at specified times. These two functions can be combined so that the motion detection recording function is activated during a specified time period.
Hard Disk Capacity Limit
The recording capacity limit function lets you set the maximum amount of data to be recorded on the hard disk of the PC for each camera. When the set maximum amount is reached, old recorded data is overwritten by new data, thus allowing the hard disk to be used more effectively.
- Record and Play MPEG4 and MJPEG Images with Audio
- Advanced Motion Detection Record
- Advanced Time Record and Search
- Layout of Operation Window
- Remaining Hard Disk Capacity Limit
- Camera List
- Automatic Backup
- The detection sensitivity level of the motion-activated recording function varies depending on the camera resolution, image quality setting, subject condition, network conditions and other factors.